The Groundsmaster 3300 is nothing if not versatile with many cutting options and the choice of three decks. There are two rotary decks to meet price requirements: the first deck has a rear and side discharge option and replaceable deck bumpers on the rear one, while the Turbo Force deck is rear discharge only and has welded deck bumpers. Recycler kits are available for all rotary decks.
The fine cut flail attachment for coarse, long, dry or wet grass gives customers even more cutting options and brings further value to their investment.
The tip-up cutting deck makes servicing even easier with access to the underside of the deck in under 15 seconds, while its 19.8cm ground clearance means curb climbing is easy.
The outfront rotary has become part of the fleet for most councils, landscapers and contractors as an essential frontline machine and rightly so. The Groundsmaster 3300 takes the design of an out-front rotary mower to the next level with some unbeatable benefits.
divisional business manager
- Rotary and flail cutting deck options provide flexibility and value
- Two-tier rotary deck to meet with customers' feature and price requirements
- 24.7hp and a 37.4hp Yanmar diesel engines make simple work of tough jobs
- Robust drivetrain – proven and reliable pump and motor design
Legendary cutting desk
- Easy to adjust for simple maintenance, built to tackle any terrain
- Deck design delivers excellent clipping dispersal and cut consistency
- Tackle any terrain – bullnose bumper, rugged spindles and 7-gauge high strength steel decks are built for any terrain
- CrossTrax all-wheel drive system provides automatic traction control, shifting power to the wheels in slippery conditions
- Engine: 24.7hp (18.5kW) and a 37.4hp (27.6kW) Stage V emissions compliant Yanmar engines
- 152cm (60ins) and 183cm (72ins) rotary deck options, side and rear or rear-only discharge and optional Toro Recycler (mulching) Kit
- 152cm (60ins) flail deck option
- 45.4ltr fuel capacity
- 19.3km/h (12mph) mowing speed, 22km/h (14mph) transport speed
- Cut from 22mm-152mm (1-6ins) with simple pin adjustment
- All-season attachments including Pro Force debris blower and BOSS snow blade
- Powerful engines able to handle all jobs, year-round