New Transpro Transforms Transport For Toro Procore AeratorsREAD MORE
Toro ProCore 864 Aerator
Toro ProCore 864 AeratorENQUIRE NOW
The highly advanced and productive ProCore 864 is exceptionally quiet and smooth in operation.
A head drive system using precision balancing weights, similar to those found on a six-cylinder engine, appear on each coring head. This configuration eliminates hopping, rocking and uncomfortable vibration for a smooth, quiet action, and reduces operator fatigue.
Changing hole depths has been made easier and more reliable thanks to a high ratio gear-drive control mechanism. A RotaLink system ensures the tines remain vertical as they enter and leave the ground, producing a consistently circular hole as the tractor moves forward.
Toro has increased the aeration width to an impressive 64in/163cm to deliver maximum productivity across a broad range of hole spacings.
- Choice of solid, coring and slicing tine
- Four spacing options to provide the optimum aeration pattern on all surfaces to a maximum depth of 5in/12.5cm
- Can aerate at up to 1.5 acres per hour
- Heavy-duty gearbox and driveline for improved durability
- Easier access to components for simplified maintenance
Want more information on this product? Complete the enquiry form here to receive more details, or telephone 01480 226800