When Red Leads The Green RevolutionREAD MORE
Fit genuine Toro blades.
Fit genuine Toro blades.ENQUIRE NOW
Superior mowers demand superior blades.
It's always important to keep your rotary and flail mowers performing at their best, so don't let non-genuine blades in your Toro mower get in the way by causing unexpected wear and breakages. Our superior designed Rotary and Tempest blades make for a better cut, which produces healthier grass for an exceptional finish.
- Multiple blade choices for multiple applications - from thick grass and heavy mowing to high-performance mulching.
- Precision engineered with sharpened cutting edges and curved sail areas to create the perfect airflow, giving you the finest after-cut appearance.
- Designed and rigorously tested to meet Toro's mowing and quality standards for exceptional hardness, optimum life expectancy and unrivalled quality of cut.
- Perfectly matched with Toro's LTF-3000 triple flail mower for unrivalled performance.
- Advanced blade design leaves a clean cut and even clippings dispersal for a great after-cut finish.
- Easy and safe blade maintenance when sharpening or replacing.
Read more about Tempest blades.
Unlike inferior ‘will-fits’, Toro's exceptional blades are designed to work harder for longer, reducing the risk of unexpected wear, breakages and unnecessary downtime.
Ask about Blades
If you're busy and just need to quickly ask us something, jot it down here and we'll get back to you with the answer soon. For anything more pressing please call 01480 226870 or contact your local dealer or service centre.
One Company, Three Turfcare and Transport SolutionsREAD MORE
Reesink Hydro-Scapes – Water Solutions for All LocationsREAD MORE
Gullane Golf Club Chooses Toro For GEO AccreditationREAD MORE
Slaley Hall Turns To Otterbine For Matchroom Tour ChampionshipREAD MORE
Bury St Edmunds Golf Club Centenary Celebrations On Course with Help From ToroREAD MORE
- CONTACT US
- PARTS & SERVICING
- CONTACT US
- PRODUCT TESTS
- USED MACHINES
- DEALER LOCATOR
- ABOUT US