GENUINE TORO BLADES
Fit genuine Toro blades.
Superior mowers demand superior blades.
It's always important to keep your rotary and flail mowers performing at their best, so don't let non-genuine blades in your Toro mower get in the way by causing unexpected wear and breakages. Our superior designed Rotary and Tempest blades make for a better cut, which produces healthier grass for an exceptional finish.
- Multiple blade choices for multiple applications - from thick grass and heavy mowing to high-performance mulching.
- Precision engineered with sharpened cutting edges and curved sail areas to create the perfect airflow, giving you the finest after-cut appearance.
- Designed and rigorously tested to meet Toro's mowing and quality standards for exceptional hardness, optimum life expectancy and unrivalled quality of cut.
- Perfectly matched with Toro's LTF-3000 triple flail mower for unrivalled performance.
- Advanced blade design leaves a clean cut and even clippings dispersal for a great after-cut finish.
- Easy and safe blade maintenance when sharpening or replacing.
Read more about Tempest blades.
Unlike inferior ‘will-fits’, Toro's exceptional blades are designed to work harder for longer, reducing the risk of unexpected wear, breakages and unnecessary downtime.
The benefits of a genuine service
Second-to-none local support
24 hour delivery service
Comprehensive stock reserve
Trans-Atlantic freight service
Parts manufactured to highest standard
Find out why Toro genuine performance parts guarantee a longer life, healthier turf, better quality of cut and the best after-cut experienceGENUINELY MORE
What our customers say
We had an operating lease with Toro for five years prior to this renewal agreement and were
really happy with the support and advice we received from the guys at Reesink Turfcare, it was
another reason for renewing.
Managing Director Tydd St Giles Golf and Country Club
ASK ABOUT Blades
If you're busy and just need to quickly ask us something, jot it down here and we'll get back to you with the answer soon. For anything more pressing please call 01480 226870 or contact your local dealer or service centre.