GENUINE TORO BEDKNIVES
Fit Toro EdgeMax bedknives
A shortcut to longer performance.
EdgeMax bedknives (bottom blades)
Manufactured from solid, hardened steel, Toro EdgeMax bedknives give up to 3 times longer edge retention than a standard fairway bedknife and twice as long for greens. Using genuine Toro parts also creates a perfect fit with Toro cylinders, and reduces maintenance time, backlapping and grinding by up to 50%. EdgeMax, gives you more of an edge for longer.
Toro EdgeMax bedknives:
- Are manufactured from solid hardened tool steel to give you the finest precision after-cut appearance.
- Provide up to three times longer edge retention than a standard fairway bedknife and twice as long for greens.
- Precision engineered mounting holes for a consistent depth on every hole.
- Balance perfectly with genuine Toro cylinders for a perfect fit.
- Deliver 50% less maintenance time on adjustments, backlapping and grinding.
True fit. True cut. For a truly perfect cut there is only one answer: a set of genuine Toro bedknives.
Toro applies absolute focus on the physical characteristics of every bedknife, including the flatness and the true position of chamfered mounting holes. How these features work together is essential to your bedknife performing properly.
With genuine Toro bedknives you get:
- Superior performance in form, fit and function of bedknife parts.
- True flatness of the knife, extending its life and maximising quality of cut.
- True positions and true chamfer on mounting holes for fewer adjustments.
- The superior quality of cut you expect from Toro.
The benefits of a genuine service
Second-to-none local support
24 hour delivery service
Comprehensive stock reserve
Trans-Atlantic freight service
Parts manufactured to highest standard
Find out why Toro genuine performance parts guarantee a longer life, healthier turf, better quality of cut and the best after-cut experienceGENUINELY MORE
What our customers say
The demo proved me right that Toro was what we needed to get the course back on
track. The quality was evident and when we coupled that with the support from Reesink
and Redtech, to be honest, no one else came close.
Course Manager The Henley
ASK ABOUT Bedknives
If you're busy and just need to quickly ask us something, jot it down here and we'll get back to you with the answer soon. For anything more pressing please call 01480 226870 or contact your local dealer or service centre.