Say Hello to the Toro VistaREAD MORE
Outcross 9060ENQUIRE NOW
The Outcross 9060 marks the first of its kind to be purpose built for the management of fine turf and means groundsmen can do a lot more with less. Its revolutionary design combines the best elements of a tractor with a utility vehicle and delivers a workhorse that can do the work of multiple machines in one compact package.
Its sheer strength is astonishing. It can tow 16,000lbs and has an optional cargo bed that can hold 4,500lbs of materials. Delivering the power for that is a 59.8 horsepower Yanmar liquid cooled engine.
As with the entire grounds range, Toro focuses on productivity, versatility and durability, and the Outcross is the perfect embodiment of all these things. It is without question a new breed of turf maintenance vehicle.
- Unique electronically controlled four-wheel steer and four-wheel drive system provides turf friendliness and manoeuvrability
- Stores settings for up to sixteen attachments for easy use and consistent performance, no matter the skill level of the operator in the seat
- 3-point, drawbar, cargo bed and loader capabilities
- Does the work of multiple machines in one compact package
- Simple and intuitive operation and control
- Hydrostatic drive system
- One-action controls for ease-of-use and efficiency
Want more information on this product? Complete the enquiry form here to receive more details, or telephone 01480 226800
Four Toro Launches Mark 40-Year Partnership for Toro and Reesink UkREAD MORE
Only Four Reasons Needed to Visit BTMEREAD MORE
Toro Helps Lewes Golf Club's Winter Redevelopment ProjectREAD MORE
Reesink and Toro Working with 59clubREAD MORE
New Electric Technology for Groundscare Market From ToroREAD MORE