Otterbine Saturn Aerating Fountain
With a low-profile spray pattern and superior aeration, this unit is perfect in bodies of water that need the type of aeration only Otterbine can deliver.
Designed to give the best of both worlds by offering function and beauty, the Saturn surface spray aerator can operate in as little as 75cm of water and can move over three times as much water than decorative patterns, thanks to its open-throat propeller design.
The Saturn is particularly popular with golf courses, commercial complexes and landscape contractors thanks to its ability to provide an attractive display with the capability to manage severe aquatic environments. Although similar to Otterbine's Sunburst, the Saturn offers a more compact and lower profile pattern to provide a strong aeration solution.
- 1hp single phase motor unit and float and Saturn chamber
- Proven performance with high oxygen transfer rates and pumping abilities up to 178m3/hr
- Control algae, aquatic weeds and odors while enhancing water feature naturally
- Energy efficient and manufactured from corrossion resistant, durable 18awg/316 grade stainless steel
- Operates in 75cm of water
- Fountain Glo LED Lighting available
- Backed by a five-year warranty
|Cubic meters p/hour (m3/hr)||178|
|Power (voltage/phase/amp)||230/1/11.6 415/3/3.4|
|Cubic meters p/hour (m3/hr)||125.1|
|Cubic meters p/hour (m3/hr)||103.6|
|Cubic meters p/hour (m3/hr)||86.3|
Want more information on this product? Complete the enquiry form here to receive more details, or telephone 01480 226800