Otterbine Aqua Star Giant Fountain
OTTERBINE AQUA STAR
Whichever product you choose from Otterbine’s Giant Fountain line, you can be guaranteed it’ll make an impression, with fountain’s designed to provide stunning and dramatic water features. Usually specified by landscape architects for premier locations, these fountains provide a dazzling feature popular in hotels, resorts, corporate headquarters and shopping centres.
Allowing for shallow operating depths, the Aqua Star perfectly combines beauty, versatility and quality with its amazing two tiered effect. Create sensational displays by transforming the Aqua Star at night with a High Voltage or LED Fountain Glo light system.
- Unique launching system: wheeled launching system eliminates the need for cranes during installation in most applications
- Adjustable float: float ballasts allow you to adjust for level flotation and float visibility in the water
- Comprehensive warranty: all-inclusive four-year warranty or extended five-year warranty with Sub-Monitor motor control option, on unit, cable and power control centre
- Safety listed and protected: package electrically safety tested and listed with ETL, and ETL-C, conforming to UL standards; and carries CE certification
- Shallow operating depth: horizontal platform allows operation in 40in or 1m of water
- Complete package includes unit, fiberglass power control centre and cable
- Optional accessories includes Fountain Glo High Voltage and Par 64 light sets, wind controls, soft start, and Sub-monitor motor controls for increased motor life.
OTTERBINE AQUA STAR
|Spray diameter||Upper 0.3 Lower 12.2|
|Spray height||Upper 14.3 Lower 3.7|
|Cubic meters p/hour (m3/hr)||90.8|
|Spray diameter||Upper 0.3 Lower 10.7|
|Spray height||Upper 11.6 Lower 3|
|Cubic meters p/hour (m3/hr)||79.5|
|Spray diameter||Upper 0.3 Lower 9.4|
|Spray height||Upper 10.4 Lower 2.4|
|Cubic meters p/hour (m3/hr)||51.1|
Want more information on this product? Complete the enquiry form here to receive more details, or telephone 01480 226800